Friday, January 29, 2010

A Naturist Life What Should I Do With This Opportunity (try A Naturist Lifestyle)?

What should i do with this opportunity (try a naturist lifestyle)? - a naturist life

My neighbors next door nude. I was invited to lunch on Sunday. I live in a townhouse .. We went on a journey, not a naturist facility or anything in nature. are good friends. We have for 12 years. This is the first time that I see the house on the way to life there, invited. Therefore, the invitation said that I came, naked or dressed at home and must be enclosed in parentheses, if desired. I do not like what we always wanted to experience this lifestyle just never had the courage, but it would be wrong because my neighbor is married and I have large breasts, so I 'm not sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment