Friday, January 22, 2010

Investment Property Panama Is Anybody Interested In Buying Real Estate In Panama, Centra America For Retirement, Investment Or Vacation?

Is anybody interested in buying Real Estate in Panama, Centra America for retirement, investment or vacation? - investment property panama

I am a real estate agent and I traveled several times to Panama, I love the country and there are many benefits for Americans who enter into retirement in a quiet and inexpensive. My husband and I buy a property for our retirement. The properties are very affordable and I can help with the purchase and the legal part of the case, because I can have a relationship with a company of good reputation in Panama City have to recommend me.
The Pacific Coast or the Caribbean coast, golf courses, mountains, Panama has it all.
For more information or have questions, please contact me.

4 comments:

  1. I would buy a large part of the coast at low prices on the Caribbean coast. Is it possible to buy one or two acres for less than $ 10,000? Please respond to gszejner@ptd.net G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, 10k for an apartment in Panama City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, 10k for an apartment in Panama City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was looking for. I paln to go to Panama in the coming months to check.

    ReplyDelete