Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures Of A Brazilian Waxing Is There A Name For This Type Of Wax?

Is there a name for this type of wax? - pictures of a brazilian waxing

I look forward to my wax hockey coach last year was that we use for our hockey sticks too. We have another coach, so obviously you can not ask what I ask here.

There were some blocks with approximate dimensions: 0.5x3x2 inches. It was a milky white. I have a similar picture here Google: http://www.garggroups.com/images/wax.jpg ... But the guy was a little clearer.

I looked like wax on eBay, but I found, were Brazil and wax candles, lol. So finally, to help ensure that this category would be too much?

Thank you.

PS It's wax, not hockey.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like wax. The same liquid to remove the hair on your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They use it for taking on the tree or a blade? If that is the way, is used regardless of the type of wax, your attempts to help the tape in the dry, powdered baby also works

    ReplyDelete